Your Stem Cell Centers’ Aspen location is a state-of-the-art stem cell treatment center. Lead by Dr. Gershon who is triple board certified in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Gershon recently was awarded a fellowship in Stem Cell therapy by the American Academy of Antiaging and Regenerative Medicine. This prestigious award signifies years of advanced stem cell training.
Our patients report exciting, long-term relief from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. Use the power of regenerative medicine to heal your body and return to the life and activities you love.
Stem Cell Centers offers a national reach, with a local touch. If you have questions or would like to know more about regenerative stem cell therapy, please call your Kansas City Stem Cell Center at (970) 549-2001 or click here to contact us.
Dr. Julian Robert Gershon Jr. DO, FAOASM ABAARMDr. Julian Robert Gershon Jr. DO, FAOASM ABAARM maintains an excellent reputation for his commitment to shifting the emphasis from disease-driven medicine to an optimal health medical practice. We treat each of our patients individually and safely recommend a program according to their specific situations. We strive to give each patient the experience they expect and deserve from a health professional. Our goal is to help you live better, longer.
Dr. Gershon is triple board certified in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Gershon recently was awarded a fellowship in Stem Cell therapy by the American Academy of Antiaging and Regenerative Medicine. This prestigious award signifies years of advanced stem cell training.
Dr. Gershon received his medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his internship at Flint Osteopathic Hospital in Flint, Michigan. He is board certified in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice. He is a fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine and served on their Board of Directors for twelve years.
Dr. Gershon served as the head team physician for University of North Texas for over twenty years. He served as a resident physician at the U.S. Olympic training center in Colorado Springs, Colorado in 1993. He was selected as a team physician for the U.S. Olympic Judo team from 1993-2000 and served as the team physician at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia. He was selected to travel to Chile with the U.S. Freestyle ski team during the summer of 2006.
Dr. Gershon has attended numerous high school events as team physician for local high schools in North Texas. He also covered many professional wrestling events for the WWE at their Dallas events. He traveled with the Unlimited Hydroplane Racing Commission performing on-water rescue as well as attending to athletic and medical injury/illnesses for their drivers.
Dr. Gershon enjoys the outdoors and is an avid hunter and fisherman. He ski raced in high school and college and loves skiing with his family.
- Stem cell science interests doctors and scientists for three main reasons: 1) They can help teach us how diseases occur; 2) They can be used to […]
- A stem cell transplant is a common form of delivery of stem cells to the body along with stem cell injections. What do you know about […]
- The International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) describes the types of stem cells as the foundation cells of our body. Their job is to repair […]
- Stem cell success stories underscore the potential for treatment despite the field’s young age. There are few areas of scientific study that compare with the life-giving […]
- Get stem cell facts and empower yourself with knowledge for fighting disease and injury! Have you ever broken something and wished that it could simply be […]