Stem Cell Center
4435 McEwen Rd
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Phone: (469) 490-2005
Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dallas and surrounding residents, if chronic knee, back, hip, shoulder pain, arthritis or other joint pain is limiting your daily routine or preventing you from activities you enjoy; we’re here to help!
Your Stem Cell Centers’ Dallas/Fort Worth location is a state-of-the-art stem cell treatment center, staffed by experts who utilize leading-edge technologies and advanced treatment modalities to deliver patient-centric care. Patients can rest assured they will be provided with access to the latest research-based stem cell therapy in a comfortable, caring environment.
Our patients report exciting, long-term relief from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. Use the power of regenerative medicine to heal your body and return to the life and activities you love.
Stem Cell Centers offers a national reach, with a local touch. If you have questions or would like to know more about regenerative stem cell therapy, please call your Dallas/Fort Worth Stem Cell Center at (469) 490-2005 or click here to contact us.
Dr. Daniel R. CancholaDaniel R. Canchola is a Board Certified Family Practice Physician with over 18 years of clinical experience.
He is a native Texan and a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and The University of Texas San Antonio School of Medicine.
He is married with twin boys and enjoys weightlifting, hunting, fishing and playing guitar in a band.
Dr. Travis Mann, D.C.Licensed chiropractor in the State of Texas and Board Certified in Physiotherapy by the NBCE.
He received his Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Nebraska Wesleyan University in May of 2007. Dr. Mann’s Doctorate of Chiropractic was completed at Parker College of Chiropractic in August of 2010. Shortly after, he completed his certification in Chiropractic Clinical Neurology. In 2013, he completed training in Neurovestibular Sciences including Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy.
Dr. Mann has spent the last eight years as the Clinic Director of a large multi-disciplinary physical medicine clinic In Irving, TX. For the last two years he also served as Chief of Staff, and he helped lead the development of two different Electronic Health Records systems. During this time he co-treated almost exclusively with Family Physicians, Spine Surgeons, General Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurologists, Oncologists and E.N.T.’s. These experiences have given Dr. Mann the ability to predict care that the specialist would provide therefore allowing him to treat more aggressively resolving issues faster and more permanent. It also allows him to understand his scope of treatment giving patients results extremely fast.
Dr. Mann enjoys golfing, fishing and training mixed martial arts. He and his wife Lauren are the proud parents of two daughters. They enjoy spending time together cooking in the kitchen, going for walks and enjoying the beach.
- Stem cell research and science is gaining momentum and giving hope to millions across the world who currently suffer from various diseases and conditions. Since stem […]
- Walking the cancer ward at a hospital, you may see signs for Stem Cell Transplant services and wonder what that is all about. The National Cancer […]
- Stem cells have garnered a lot of attention in recent years because they offer something no other cell can–hope. “Stem cells are the body’s raw materials […]
- Can some somatic stem cells in our bodies be the source of common cancers? The Department of Health weighs in: “So-called cancer stem cells are cancer […]
- Stem cell science interests doctors and scientists for three main reasons: 1) They can help teach us how diseases occur; 2) They can be used to […]