Stem Cell Center
11111 Nall #218,
Leawood, KS 66211
Phone: (913) 289-5333
Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Your Stem Cell Centers’ Kansas City location is a state-of-the-art stem cell treatment center, staffed by experts who utilize leading-edge technologies and advanced treatment modalities to deliver patient-centric care. Patients can rest assured they will be provided with access to the latest research-based stem cell therapy in a comfortable, caring environment.
Our patients report exciting, long-term relief from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. Use the power of regenerative medicine to heal your body and return to the life and activities you love.
Stem Cell Centers offers a national reach, with a local touch. If you have questions or would like to know more about regenerative stem cell therapy, please call your Kansas City Stem Cell Center at (913) 289-5333 or click here to contact us.
Dr. Kevin WitteDr. Kevin Witte is a Board-Certified orthopedic surgeon.
A native of Windsor, MO, Dr. Witte obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and obtained an MBA from Rockhurst University at the same time. He completed a fellowship in orthopedic sports medicine at the Andrews Research & Education Institute in Gulf Breeze, FL, working under the leadership of world-renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. James Andrews.
During his sports medicine fellowship, he learned the latest techniques in the treatment of knee injuries, elbow complications, and shoulder conditions in athletes of all ages, including ACL reconstruction, ACL revision, and UCL reconstruction (Tommy John). Dr. Witte also treats cartilage injuries and osteoarthritis of the knee, elbow, and shoulder and hip.
Dr. Witte gained significant exposure and experience with Stem Cell Therapies from his mentor, Dr. James Andrews. The Andrews Research and Education Foundation is leading research work into Regenerative Medicine with a goal of making regenerative medicine and stem cell therapies more affordable and accessible for everyone. Dr. Witte leads the Kansas City Stem Cell Centers' team, instilling his knowledge, experience, and passion for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapies.
- Chronic hip pain makes it difficult to go about your day. If you suffer from Avascular Necrosis, Osteonecrosis, Bursitis, Arthritis, Tendinopathy, a Labral / labrum tear […]
- If you’ve injured your knee meniscus, knee cartilage, ACL or MCL ligaments, or you have chronic knee pain due to a past injury or arthritis, you […]
- When it comes to stem cell therapy, there are many existing misconceptions. Because of the controversial attention stem cells garnered in the past with embryonic stem […]
- Tissue regeneration occurs after exercising, after surgery or injuries happen. Without that tissue regeneration, your body would wear away before you were even able to grow […]
- Stem cell research and science is gaining momentum and giving hope to millions across the world who currently suffer from various diseases and conditions. Since stem […]