Stem Cell Center
11111 Nall #218,
Leawood, KS 66211
Phone: (913) 289-5333
Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Your Stem Cell Centers’ Kansas City location is a state-of-the-art stem cell treatment center, staffed by experts who utilize leading-edge technologies and advanced treatment modalities to deliver patient-centric care. Patients can rest assured they will be provided with access to the latest research-based stem cell therapy in a comfortable, caring environment.
Our patients report exciting, long-term relief from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. Use the power of regenerative medicine to heal your body and return to the life and activities you love.
Stem Cell Centers offers a national reach, with a local touch. If you have questions or would like to know more about regenerative stem cell therapy, please call your Kansas City Stem Cell Center at (913) 289-5333 or click here to contact us.
Dr. Kevin WitteDr. Kevin Witte is a Board-Certified orthopedic surgeon.
A native of Windsor, MO, Dr. Witte obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and obtained an MBA from Rockhurst University at the same time. He completed a fellowship in orthopedic sports medicine at the Andrews Research & Education Institute in Gulf Breeze, FL, working under the leadership of world-renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. James Andrews.
During his sports medicine fellowship, he learned the latest techniques in the treatment of knee injuries, elbow complications, and shoulder conditions in athletes of all ages, including ACL reconstruction, ACL revision, and UCL reconstruction (Tommy John). Dr. Witte also treats cartilage injuries and osteoarthritis of the knee, elbow, and shoulder and hip.
Dr. Witte gained significant exposure and experience with Stem Cell Therapies from his mentor, Dr. James Andrews. The Andrews Research and Education Foundation is leading research work into Regenerative Medicine with a goal of making regenerative medicine and stem cell therapies more affordable and accessible for everyone. Dr. Witte leads the Kansas City Stem Cell Centers' team, instilling his knowledge, experience, and passion for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapies.
- You have probably heard of a scientific breakthrough called stem cell therapy, but what do you know about stem cells? The answers to these frequently asked […]
- When it comes to recovering from sports injuries or chronic joint problems, there’s only so much that physical therapy, chiropractic care, and pharmaceuticals can do. After […]
- Our Regenerative Stem Cell Treatment is a revolutionary breakthrough treatment option for people suffering from inflammation, reduced mobility, sports injuries, tissue and ligament damage, or chronic […]
- Almost half of adults age 60 to 80 have arthritis in their feet and don’t even know it because they experience no symptoms. If you’re not […]
- If you currently suffer from hand arthritis, you’re not alone. Arthritis is one of the most prevalent joint diseases affecting the daily lives of millions of […]