Stem Cell Center
15100 Traditions Blvd. STE. 2
Edmond, OK 73013
Phone: (405) 920-3300
Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Oklahoma City, and surrounding residents, if chronic knee, back, hip, shoulder pain, arthritis or other joint pain is limiting your daily routine or preventing you from activities you enjoy; we’re here to help!
Your Stem Cell Centers’ Oklahoma City location is a state-of-the-art stem cell treatment center, staffed by experts who utilize leading-edge technologies and advanced treatment modalities to deliver patient-centric care. Patients can rest assured they will be provided with access to the latest research-based stem cell therapy in a comfortable, caring environment.
Our patients report exciting, long-term relief from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. Use the power of regenerative medicine to heal your body and return to the life and activities you love.
Stem Cell Centers offers a national reach, with a local touch. If you have questions or would like to know more about regenerative stem cell therapy, please call your Oklahoma City Stem Cell Center at (405) 920-3300 or click here to contact us.
- Stem cell research and science is gaining momentum and giving hope to millions across the world who currently suffer from various diseases and conditions. Since stem […]
- Walking the cancer ward at a hospital, you may see signs for Stem Cell Transplant services and wonder what that is all about. The National Cancer […]
- Stem cells have garnered a lot of attention in recent years because they offer something no other cell can–hope. “Stem cells are the body’s raw materials […]
- Can some somatic stem cells in our bodies be the source of common cancers? The Department of Health weighs in: “So-called cancer stem cells are cancer […]
- Stem cell science interests doctors and scientists for three main reasons: 1) They can help teach us how diseases occur; 2) They can be used to […]