Stem Cell Center
503 Avenue A Apt 1118
San Antonio, TX 78215
Phone: (210) 571-7220
Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
San Antonio, and surrounding residents, if chronic knee, back, hip, shoulder pain, arthritis or other joint pain is limiting your daily routine or preventing you from activities you enjoy; we’re here to help!
Your Stem Cell Centers’ San Antonio location is a state-of-the-art stem cell treatment center, staffed by experts who utilize leading-edge technologies and advanced treatment modalities to deliver patient-centric care. Patients can rest assured they will be provided with access to the latest research-based stem cell therapy in a comfortable, caring environment.
Our patients report exciting, long-term relief from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. Use the power of regenerative medicine to heal your body and return to the life and activities you love.
Stem Cell Centers offers a national reach, with a local touch. If you have questions or would like to know more about regenerative stem cell therapy, please call your San Antonio Stem Cell Center at (210) 571-7220 or click here to contact us.
- When it comes to recovering from sports injuries or chronic joint problems, there’s only so much that physical therapy, chiropractic care, and pharmaceuticals can do. After […]
- Our Regenerative Stem Cell Treatment is a revolutionary breakthrough treatment option for people suffering from inflammation, reduced mobility, sports injuries, tissue and ligament damage, or chronic […]
- Almost half of adults age 60 to 80 have arthritis in their feet and don’t even know it because they experience no symptoms. If you’re not […]
- If you currently suffer from hand arthritis, you’re not alone. Arthritis is one of the most prevalent joint diseases affecting the daily lives of millions of […]
- Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy may help alleviate shoulder pain and restore joint damage with a non-invasive injection procedure. Some cases of shoulder pain resolve with conservative […]
- Thanks to recent strides in healthcare and science, Stem Cell Therapy is more effective than ever at treating pain in the ankle and foot, including Plantar […]
- Chronic hip pain makes it difficult to go about your day. If you suffer from Avascular Necrosis, Osteonecrosis, Bursitis, Arthritis, Tendinopathy, a Labral / labrum tear […]
- If you’ve injured your knee meniscus, knee cartilage, ACL or MCL ligaments, or you have chronic knee pain due to a past injury or arthritis, you […]
- When it comes to stem cell therapy, there are many existing misconceptions. Because of the controversial attention stem cells garnered in the past with embryonic stem […]