Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy for Foot & Ankle Pain
If you’ve had ankle or foot arthritis for some time now, you’ve probably been told you simply have to live with the effects of this disease. While it’s true that arthritis has no cure, you don’t have to stop living just because you’ve received this diagnosis. Take an active part in your treatment by visiting one of the Stem Cell Center locations for access to non-surgical, non-pharmaceutical pain relief options, including Regenerative Medicine using Stem Cell Therapy.
What is Arthritis?
The term arthritis is used to describe various conditions that destroy the inner workings of your joints. Pain can occur in any joint of your body, including your ankles and any of the 30 joints in each foot.
- Osteoarthritis is the most common form. This progressive disease slowly wears away joint cartilage and results from the wear and tear of old age. This means osteoarthritis is most likely to strike after middle age.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an inflammatory disease that irritates the joint lining and causes pain. The condition can strike at any age and affect any joint. People who have lived with RA for 10 years or more almost always experience the condition in their feet or ankles.
- Post-traumatic arthritis develops following an injury. It can happen following a broken bone, torn ligament or moderate ankle sprain, even if the injury receives proper medical attention.
No matter what degree or type of arthritis you’re suffering from, the effects can be debilitating.
Symptoms of Ankle and Foot Arthritis
Almost half of adults age 60 to 80 have arthritis in their feet and don’t even know it because they experience no symptoms. If you’re not one of the lucky ones, your ankle and foot arthritis is likely to cause these symptoms:
- Pain and stiffness, making it difficult to walk normally
- Tender joints that feel warm to the touch
- Misshapen ankles and toes
- Numbness and tingling spreading from the affected joint
Treating Foot and Ankle Pain with Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy
When the above treatment options aren’t enough, you have another option before you resort to surgery: Stem Cell Therapy. Thanks to recent strides in healthcare and science, Stem Cell Therapy is more effective than ever at treating arthritis of the ankle and foot. The procedure is simple and non-surgical, involving nothing more than a single in-office injection.
Stem Cell Therapy can often successfully replace conventional arthritis treatments, such as taking anti-inflammatory medications.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Peroneal tendon pain or injury
- Ligament pain or injury
- Sub-talar arthritis or instability
Are You a Candidate?
Keep Your Active Lifestyle, or get it back with Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy
If chronic knee, back, hip, shoulder pain, osteoarthritis, arthritis or other joint pain is limiting your daily routine or preventing you from activities you enjoy; stem cell therapy may be the answer you’ve been looking for!
Regenerative stem cell therapy offers exciting, long-term relief for people that are suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. The procedure takes less than 30 minutes with minimal pain and is extremely safe and effective. You can use the power of regenerative medicine to heal your body and return to the life and activities you love.