Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis
The most common form of arthritis is also known as osteoarthritis. This is a degenerative disorder that affects the joints, most commonly the knee, hip, or wrist and fingers. Wear and tear is the primary cause behind this kind of damage to the joints. As you work the knees, the cartilage becomes worn or depleted and allows the joint to grind against itself. Rheumatoid arthritis involves damage from the body’s immune system instead. Something triggers the body to start attacking one or more joints, leading to inflammation that gets more severe with time.
- Stiffening that develops within just a few days or weeks
- Waking with stiffness in the affected joint
- Redness and tenderness of the joints
- Swelling of joints that is visible to the eye
- Hard nodules that grow under the skin on or around the joint
- Chronic joint pain that seems to increase with cold weather or activity
Cause of Arthritis
- Repetitive activity like jogging or typing
- Athletic activity that stresses out your joints
- Hereditary conditions that cause degeneration of the cartilage in each joint
- Development of bone spurs due to injury or other issue
- Repeated surgeries in one part of the body
Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis
If you suffer from Osteoarthritis, you may want to consider knee Stem Cell Therapy. Most complications in Osteoarthritis patients are related to the deterioration of cartilage that cushions the bones in your joints. Eventually the cartilage can wear down completely, and patients will be left with bone rubbing on bone. Traditionally, treatment for this requires surgery, months of rehab, and increased risks. With recent strides in healthcare and science, alternative procedures are now available that can alleviate joint pain and the conditions that prompted it with a stem cell injection. Unlike traditional surgery, Stem Cell Therapy patients are typically encouraged to walk the same day, and most patients experience very little downtime following the procedure.
If osteoarthritis or joint pain is limiting your daily routine or preventing you from pursuing activities you enjoy, Stem Cell Therapy may be the answer you’ve been looking for! Stem Cell Centers offer the latest Stem Cell Therapy techniques as a natural, effective method for helping treat your injuries and avoid surgery.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Pins-and-needles Sensation
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Is regenerative cell therapy safe for knees?
- How are regenerative cells collected?
- How do the stem cells know where to go and what to grow?
- How long does the repair process take?
- Are the procedures covered by insurance?
- How much does it cost for knees?
Are You a Candidate?
If chronic knee, back, hip, shoulder pain, osteoarthritis, arthritis or other joint pain is limiting your daily routine or preventing you from activities you enjoy; regenerative stem cell therapy may be the answer you’ve been looking for!
Regenerative stem cell therapy may offer, long-term relief for people that are suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and neuropathy. The procedure takes less than 30 minutes with minimal pain. Contact us today to find out if regenerative medicine may be right for you.